Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mommy and Tanner Day




So, two days ago I only had one baby at home with me during the day. Holy cow....what a change. I am used to having 2 sometimes 3 home at all times. It made me realize that i had no idea how easy life was when I only had one baby. And to think that back then i thought life was hard w/ just the one. How WRONG I was!! Anyway, it was mommy and Tanner day. I love that little dude. To start the day we started painting baseboards and door casings. Doesn't sound like much fun, but he LOVED it! Then it was off to Mickey d's. And of course what kid doesn't love that place? Then to finish off, we played at the park. He absolutely loves the "twisty" slide. It was such a fun day.
Now on to me. I'm deciding that its time for some exercise in my life. So, decided to start walking and hopefully end up running. But baby steps is def the way i'm gonna have to go. I seriously HATE running. But i need to implement some cardio into my life since heart disease runs rampant in my fam. My lovely father is one of the "culprits" of this said heart disease. That is why he is going to be walking w/ me. Hopefully mon-fri up at the h.s. on the track. Did it yesterday and it felt so good. Although my kids quickly got bored. We even brought their bikes. Well, it was only Tanner that was bored....imagine that!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the header, great job! I love to exercise...good move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie. It's pretty big, but i still have to figure out how to shrink it in elements. Oh well, works for now. I HATE exercising, but praying that i'll learn to love it! ha ha

    ReplyDelete